Ordering & Warranty Guide
For customer orders please visit our online shop.
If items are in stock we will dispatch with 1-2 days of order confirmation.
Register online to get updated with special discounts and rates.
Please note: We do not keep stock of every product, so if we are out, there might be a 2-8 weeks delay depending on the type of product. We will contact you with an approximate date of arrival.
For all Trade orders please register online or over the phone. All pricing will be at special discounted rates.
Steps and conditions on Registering as a Trades:
- Either call us up or Register online.
- You will need to have an ABN and be a registered Tradesman.
- We will verify and send you back a confirmation of your registration status.
For project orders a requirement of approximately over $5000 is required for a special discount on overall project.
Let us know about your project and we will assist you in the selection and specs for your project requirements. We will access your overall project cost and review on a special discount rate we can do for you.
So either call us up or send your info and details through via the My Project or through contact us.
For bulk orders, it will be dependent on the product and quantity.
So if you have a bulk order let us know and we will review and contact you will the best price possible that we can offer.
All of Flexalite’s products have a 3-5 year warranty.
For all domestic use we have a 5 year warranty on the fitting and 3 years on the driver/power supply.
For all commercial and industrial applications, we offer 3-5 years for the fitting and 3 years on the power supply/transformer.
- It is recommended that any of Flexalite’s electrical products be installed by a licensed Electrician.
- Flexalite will not be liable for any warranty issues due to the miss use or due to installation issues causing product failure.
- Consumers must notify Flexalite prior to any warranty return.
- Please see returns policy for any returns.
Flexalite encourages customers to try before they buy with no minimum order quantity required. If the product is not as you quite imaged or if you have changed your mind, then let us know and we will give you a full refund. Conditions apply, so view our Returns Policy.
With regards to LED lighting products/fitting (including but not limited to downlights, track lighting, panel lights, linkable battens, etc), Flexalite offers buyers assurances that for any purchases, there will be a 1 month obligation free Returns policy. So if you are not satisfied with the product/s or if you have changed your mind, please let us know and we can offer you your money back.
With regards to fabric/lightboxes, returns are assessed on a case by case circumstances. Change of mind is not applicable on any custom work completed by Flexalite.
- Delivery cost for the return item will be at expense of the buyer.
- Please read the Warranty Policy before returning any goods, failure to do so, may cause delays.
- Returned items to be as in the same condition as when it was sent out.
- We recommend installation of any electrical products to be installed by a licence Electrician.
- Include a copy of the tax invoice to the returned address.
DELIVERY COST AND HOW IT WORKS
Our automated delivery calculation system is linked to the TNT website. For every product item, an dimension and weight is inputting into the database and depending on the type/number of items the information is sent to TNT for an instant quotation. The TNT pricing is directly from our discount rate which we have account with them and no extra added cost is applied to the overall pricing. In some cases we may use Australian post or Couriers please, as an alternative.
Picks ups can be made locally by our warehouse in Victoria. All other locations are required to delivered up by courier.
CAN L USE MY OWN COURIER COMPANY?
Yes you can. Just select pickup in the delivery section of the checkout and in the comments section, give us details of your courier company and account details we can organise it for you.