Warranty Information & Conditions of Sale
All of Flexalite’s products have a 3-5 year warranty.
For all domestic use we have a 5 year warranty on the fitting and 3 years on the driver/power supply.
For all commercial and industrial applications, we offer 3-5 years for the fitting and 3 years on the power supply/transformer.
1. It is recommended that any of Flexalite’s electrical products be installed by a licensed Electrician.
2. Flexalite will not be liable for any warranty issues due to the miss use or due to installation issues causing product failure.
4. Consumers must notify Flexalite prior to any warranty return
5. Please see returns policy for any returns.
Conditions Of Sale
These conditions of sale apply to any sales made by Flexalite Pty Limited “Flexalite” or any sales made on behalf of Flexalite by its agents.
The customer must pay on delivery for the products described in this invoice unless Flexalite has agreed to credit terms. If payment is not received within the agreed credit terms any credit terms may be terminated by Flexalite and all amounts that would, but for the credit terms, be payable, become immediately due and payable.
The price to be paid for deliveries shown on the invoice will be the appropriate ruling price at the place and the date of delivery. Where applicable the relevant Goods and Services Tax (“GST”) has been added to the price and is payable in accordance with the terms of these conditions of sale.
The terms of any written agreement between the customer and Flexalite in relation to the supply of the products takes precedence over these conditions of sale to the extent of any inconsistency between the two.
If the customer disputes any information set out in this invoice, it must give Flexalite written notice containing details of the dispute within seven (7) days of the date of the invoice. If the customer fails to give such notice, the details of the invoice will, except where there is an obvious error on the invoice, be conclusive proof of the accuracy of those details.
Exclusion of Liability
The customer agrees that:
- The customer’s rights under any legislation apply to the extent, to which they may not by law and as between the parties, be excluded.
- To the extent permitted by law, Flexalite is not liable to the customer for any loss, damage or personal injury arising directly or indirectly out of the supply of the products whether by breach of contract, negligence, or any cause, and whether arising from the acts or omissions of Flexalite or any of its servants, agents or subcontractors.
- It will indemnify Flexalite in relation to any claim made against Flexalite in relation to any such loss, damage or personal injury.
- Where permitted by law, Flexalite limits liability to the purchaser in relation to warranties implied by law, and which cannot be negatived, to the replacement of the products in respect of which a breach of condition or warranty has occurred or, at Flexalite’s option, to the cost of replacing those products.
Flexalite warrants that the LEC Panels, Inverters and Controllers will be free from any defects in material and workmanship for one year from the date of purchase. The customer should refer to the warranty provided by the manufacturer a copy of which the customer acknowledges having received. Any claims by the customer under the manufacturer’s warranty is to be referred in the first instance to Flexalite who will then refer any warranty claims to the manufacturer.
Taxes, Duties, Etc
The customer is liable to pay, and shall indemnify Flexalite against all government taxes including, without limitation, GST at the rate applicable at the place of delivery and/or use at the date of delivery.
Flexalite may give notice to the customer at the address shown on this invoice, or at the customer’s last known place of business or residence. Notice may be given personally or by e-mail or by prepaid post, and in each case (where applicable) it will be deemed to have been served on the date on which it would be expected to arrive in the normal course of e-mail delivery, or by post. The customer must, unless Flexalite gives written consent to the contrary, forward all notices, payments and direct all accounting queries to Flexalite at its address and other details set out in the invoice.
The laws of the state of New South Wales govern these terms and conditions and the transactions hereunder and the parties unconditionally submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of that State.